What information is morandindesign.it gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name and an IP address. When a visitor requests a page from within our website, our web servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to them, as follows:
- The IP address of the site that may have referred you
- Your IP address
- The web page from which you linked to us
- The product identifier for version and make of browser
- The operating system that you are running (e.g. Mac OS, Windows, Linux)
- Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google, yahoo)
There is nothing unusual, in our view, about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by many web servers today.
The purpose of this information is actually to obtain anonymous information we can use for several internal survey, and to check the correct functionality of the website.
What about cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browsers help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being set. If you choose no to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What other information does Morandin Design request?
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We will note sell, rent or otherwise give your email address to a thired party without your consent.
Will Morandin Design disclose the information collected to third parties?
We will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- To confirm the edicts of the law o comply with a legal process served on Morandin Design
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Morandin Design, or visitors of Morandin Design
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
We will use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. Morandin Design reserves the right to transfer information in connection with the sale of all or part of our capital stock or assets to any third party. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.
Any request or question you may have, should be send to: